Sunday, March 16, 2008

Old Photos

My college a cappella group, the Binghamtonics, is having a 20th Anniversary show next month. I'm going, wife and baby in tow, to the reunion. I'm looking forward to seeing friends who still live in the area and to the other folks coming in for the concert.  The current group members asked for photos, and I decided to scan all of the photos I had of the group from 1995 - 1997. 

Binghamtonics 1995 & 1996

Going through these photos (and the non-Tonics photos surrounding them in the three college albums) made me nostalgic and reflective. But they also made me happy. There were people in those photos I haven't seen in 10 years, friends and family who are no longer with us, and a guy who vaguely looks like me, only lankier and a few pounds thinner. It was nice to enjoy those moments again. 

I'm sure the reunion and the remodeled campus will make me feel even more sentimental. I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. You all look SO YOUNG!
    Were we ever that young?
    Yes, I suppose we were.
    Wow.

    ReplyDelete